October 31, 2011

Don't Tebow

Dear Stephen,

First, I want to tell you that I may be the only Detroit Lions fan in North Carolina. And I am really jazzed about being 6-2. After the last 5 years of Lions football, I can't believe what is happening.

But I have to tell you, when you mocked Tim Tebow Sunday by acting like you were praying or doing the Tebow, well that just looked sad.

You see, the Lions haven't done anything yet and more importantly neither have you. Do more than win a few games and beat the lower level NFL teams and then get back to me. In fact, the Falcons and 49ers bullied your taunting butt in your own stadium the last two weeks. You would think that in itself would make you angry not arrogant. I suggest before you start dancing around like you have done something, you should try and stop the run first.

Maybe you should channel the greatest Lion ever, Barry Sanders. He'd run for a 75 yard touchdown and then just flip the ref the football. Act like you've been there before.

Beat the Packers and then we'll talk.

So in summary Stephen, I am pulling for you and I will yell at the TV when you get a sack, but don't be weak and shallow.

Lions Pride,
CAM

1 comment:

W.LeGrand said...

Like this!!!