December 22, 2014

2014 Cammy Awards

This is something that everyone waits 11 1/2 months for each year and that is the highly prestigious Cammy Awards.

These are my favorite things from the past year and they are completely random and pretty much useless. So I want keep you waiting any longer, cue the music....

Top Movies of  2014...I don't go see movies so I will list the Top 5 Movies I will always stop and watch if I see them while changing channels.
1. Pale Rider
2. Forrest Gump
3. The Magnificent Seven
4. Saving Private Ryan
5. Anchorman (Added by Brooks)



Top TV Shows of 2014
1. The Goldbergs 
2. Modern Family
3. Diners, Drive Ins and Dives (Again added by Brooks)
4. Newsroom (We don't have HBO but I got Season 1 as a Fathers Day gift...Hint, Hint for you late shoppers)

Best Music of 2014
1. Taylor Swift (Don't Hate - Shake it off!!! and Added By Brooks)

Famous People I’d Like to Hang Out With
1. Kelly Rippa
2. Brad Paisley
3. Peyton Manning  (Added by Brooks)
4. Coach K (I know I know, but I find Rat Face really intriguing and I love to talk basketball. I'd probably flip a booger in his coffee though)

Favorite 2014 Sports Moments
1. Running the Holy Half Marathon with Ryanne in March
2. Brooks Sr Football season
3. Notre Dame beating Duke in basketball
4.Winning my fantasy football league championship yesterday
·     
2014 Favorite Restaurants
1. Giardini Trattoria – Columbus, NC
2. Purple Onion - Saluda, NC
3. Don Ramons – Shelby, NC

2014 Best Beers
1. Stella Artois
2. Miller Genuine Draft
3. Miller Beer (Cheap is good, also a hint for you late shoppers!)

2014 Best NPR Shows
1. Wait, Wait Don't Tell
2. Ask Me Another
3. Ted Talks in Review (I am a Nerd and Old! Help Me Please)



No comments: