January 17, 2011

Play Another Slow Jam


This weekend I spent a long time in the car and the XM radio got locked into 70's music. I was tapping the steering wheel to Steve Miller, The Allmon Brothers, Jim Morrison and the Doobie Brothers when all of a sudden Heatwave's Always and Forever came on. I told the kids to be quiet that this song was in  my all time top 5 slow dance songs!!! And that led to a long discussion, laughter and this list.

Cam Corder's Top 5 Slow Dance Songs
#5. Too Hot - Kool and the Gang

#4. Commodores - Three Times A Lady


#3. Always and Forever - Heatwave (Luther Vandross re-made it!)

#2. Back at One - Brian McKnight

#1. Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye

Time to re-sync the ipod, and I miss Luther!!

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Well crap, now every time I hear Let's Get It On I'm going to think about Cam Corder. Bummer.

annb said...

I feel Shayne's pain LOL!